The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do this don't do that, can't you read the sign?

No, in fact I can't read the signs. One day they say go, then they say stay.  The next they say you live to many lives, then they say get off your ass and get to work.  

WTF?

So now there are several chances to do things I want to do and have wanted to do for some time, and yet, the moment is not right. I am not yet sufficiently prepared.  Meaning I don't have enough cash yet.

But when is that not true.  The temptation is to be impetuous, when I know that is not prudent.  So the waiting game begins.  Me for the right sign, and the universe to see if I'm really serious.

BTW there will be a special Saturday post this week.  Celebrating my 1000th blog post. No idea what I'm doing for it, but now that I am committed I have to think of something.

And so it goes:

 

No comments: