Found a local house I realy like. Waiting for the bank which holds it to come down on the price. BUT! There's now a place in New Mexico, along with an available studio. Not impossible to find adjunct jobs there, but it means starting over...again.
And then this week there's a job in CA, an area I love, and very close to ground zero when it comes to foreclosures. This is not to mention the job which is made to order for me.
So, there are choices. Always choices.
I'm wondering if my dissatisfaction with the current state of things, are my unconscious way of making it easier to go should the opportunity arise. Then maybe not. In truth they're not that great, I could make substantial changes here and probably be fine, and still hold onto my support system.
I could also go. One never can tell what may happen.
And so it goes: