The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Perhaps it's depression

I recall when my stepmother died a few years ago I felt strangely disconnected all winter.  Then in spring when I began to emerge from hibernation, I realized that I had been depressed the entire winter.  No idea why i didn't realize it before then.

Perhaps this is why I'm not motivated to post, or do much of anything but sit around.

Poor me, what a pity.

Anyway, not much is changing, The Republican's still portend to stand for fiscal responsibility, John Boehner is still crying in public, and Barack Obama is still clueless about how to get us what we really need.

Oh!  and Christians are still not getting the whole free speech thing as they chase busses around Fort Worth attempting to negate the placards bought by he Athiests. 


And so it goes:

No comments: