The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is that love in the air or just lust

Lust I can handle, but the impression I'm getting from a rather young-er man is disconcerting.

Yes, I have and age issue.

This youngster is very handsome and very sweet, at least in the limited contact we've had and not the least bit bashful about letting me know he likes the attention I give him. And I do like giving it.

But goodness he's young.

Oh it may come to naught, who knows.

So while we're ignoring the rather young elephant in the room let's have a little chuckle while dear Rachel rakes George and his pals over the coals:



And so it goes:

1 comment:

Bigg said...

You know what I say - go for it! I did, and I am SO far from sorry.