The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Thursday, July 1, 2010

So this is summer

Well as summers go it's not a bad one weather wise at least this week.  Though I reserve the right to start throwing a fit over the heat if and when it returns.

And work!  Damn work!  I hate it in any capacity, but this year I'm resenting it in ways I haven't before.  It seems there's no end to drama at a grocery.  Put out one fire and another starts raging. The capacity of he employees to make things that don't concern them strictly ABOUT them is amazing.  If they'd put that much energy into being good co-workers they'd be incredible.  Alas, it appears it's not to be.  So suffer the fool (me) who has to corral them daily.

Been spending time with the ex recently, we get along so well..most f the time, but there are areas in which we don't click, not sure how that's going to work out but in the meantime it's fun to enjoy each others company.

What I want to do is to sit in the studio and make pots all day.  But as I write this I relize I agreed to work for a woman who lost her father Sunday and must attend the funeral this afternoon.  I also realized that I hav to be there at 10 not 11.

It's 9:09.

SHIT!!

And so it goes:

No comments: