The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger you owe me nothing!

I do not give a shit who Tiger woods sleeps with.  If he's not true to his marriage vows it's none of my business.

If he gets into a fight with his wife and she beats the shit out of him with a golf club, and then takes out the rear windows of his car while he's trying to escape it's none of my business.

Ironic and possibly a little humorous, but not my concern.

I truly hope he doesn't apologize today.  He doesn't owe us a damn thing, he's worked for every penny of that money since he was a little kid, leave the poor guy alone already. Why do we have to ultimately humiliate every single person we come to idolize?  It's a bad habit and the American people could stop that shit anytime.

And so it goes:


 
Love, cause it's all you got.

No comments: