The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Rare Thing

I seldom post on Saturday, but Justin over at Guyfromchicago has thrown down the gauntlet, as it were.

He maintains that this guy

Rich Harden, has the best ass in baseball.

Weeeel, I beg to differ you little whippersnapper.

I mostly lurk over at Guyfromchicago, cause Justin is young and I don't want to be the old guy who keeps commenting, so I lurk.

But he's really done it this time, he's inadvertently badmouthed the best ass in the majors.

It is, of course,

Zack Greinke Of the Kansas City Royals:





And after that sweet inning he threw in the All-Star game he's my idle.

He's a really sweet guy too.

2 comments:

Bigg said...

BASEBALL players? Yes, there are some nice asses on the field... But you wanna see a butt like two scoops of ice cream, go see Jeremy Feist over at notesonbarnapkins.blogspot.com. I'm just saying...

The New Me said...

You're not kidding...my goodness.