The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's here! and solid food too...woot!


Ok, I know I forgot to give May the big build-up as far as the Freaking amazing Ancient Egyptian popup calendar goes, BUT, here it is!

I find it fitting that the popup calendar would grace the month-o'-my-birth with such a cool picture.

Today I am going to try solid food! I cannot express my excitement. Soup is getting REALLY old! So, meat loaf it is. I figure what the hell, see if I can really make it through a proper meal. Besides comfort food ain't all bad.

If I keep it, I'll try to do a full day at the office tomorrow, they've been really nice about all this.

And remember tomorrow is Hot Guy Friday!

No comments: