The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Out all over the place




Buddy X and his big outie are this weeks favorites.

I love Lenny's music but does he HAVE to be so impossibly cool all the time???

Happy Friday!

If you're fighting these winter blues with me, hang in there February is almost over.

Martini's at 5! (thankfully they're not trendy anymore. I hated all those martini concoctions the bars were coming up with. Give me some gin in a glass with a little vermouth somewhere in the room and I'm good. Teaching me the art of the Martini is the best thing Art Bratt ever did for me. I've been drinking those things for decades.)

And in just a few hours I'm gonna have a couple...and then some really good pasta too.

1 comment:

A Bear in the Woods said...

Hurray for martinis. I'm glad they're no longer fashionable, too. I hate trendy things.