The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I dint mean to

but I did.  I skipped yesterdays post.

School has started, it's getting hot and I still can't find a house to buy.  Well I've found two actually.  But they both have problems.  Nothing insurmountable, I think, but they're both a lot of work.

One i love, but it's problem is expensive and could cause big problems if  not attended to.   The other I like, and it's probably the better investment, but it's in a place I'm not sure I want to live.

Perhaps the right one is still out there waiting for me to find it, or it to find me.  We'll see.

And Will Smith seems to be single again.  Hey Will!  I'm single too!

And so it goes:

 




No comments: