The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Friday, September 12, 2008

HGF!!!

Some of you may well remember the television shows of the 60's and 70's. And if you were little gay boys back then, and I KNOW some of you were/are. You'll remember today's guys fondly.

I had wicked crushes on Robert Conrad and Bill Mumy. But When Pete Duel, that dark haired guy with dimples showed up on a horse and wearing a cowboy hat...well I was lost. I'd been in love with him since Love on a Rooftop with Judy Carne, but back then I was too young to know why, or even that not being able to take my eyes off him meant something. And though I've never told a soul before today I NEVER missed an episode of My Three Sons. Don Grady was just dreamy.

I threw Erik Estrada in just for grins. I was never a big fan of C.H.I.P.s, but he was pretty hot. Damn those pants must have been uncomfortable.

Enjoy!





No comments: