The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I want THAT job

Apt Conc Recov Fee
$7.98
Facility Charge
$8.70
Facility Usage Fee
$3.00
Rntl Vehicle Schg
$6.00
State Tax
$10.52


I'm looking into attending a horsemanship clinic in Albuquerque in October and this is the schedule of fees over and above what it will cost me to rent a car for the weekend. Who exactly has the job of coming up with these fees? What does one major in to be considered? I majored in theatre, that should qualify me for such a useless and hated position, don't you think? I could live in New Mexico and make up fees to charge people. I could do this from home!

My telecommuting dreams come true.

BTW you may notice that "Schg" and "Conc" are not actually abbreviations.(what could they possibly mean?) I'd get to make up those too! Talk about a comprehensive position!!!

No comments: