The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I feel clueless

I found this on Towleroad.com just this morning:

"Talk Radio Network's Michael Savage has unleashed some particularly disgusting anti-gay nonsense on his show this week.

"I had to explain to my young son why these two men were holding hands the other day," said one caller on the June 16th broadcast of anti-gay radio show host Michael Savage's radio show.

Savage responded:

"You've got to explain to the children ... why God told people this was wrong. You have to explain this to them in this time of mental rape that's going on. The children's minds are being raped by the homosexual mafia, that's my position. They're raping our children's minds." -

There's a homosexual mafia?

Why don't I know this?

How cool would that be? A 'mo Mafia. I don't know about raping children's minds, mine sure was raped pretty good when I was little on this very subject.

It sounds to me like the dying cries of bigots who know in their hearts they can't win by spewing hate all over the place.

Let's hope they know.

No comments: