The soul has greater need of the ideal than the real for it is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live

Friday, April 4, 2008

Blasphemy!

The Boston Phoenix has listed Tom Brady as one of the unsexiest men of 2008.

Now, I'm sure Tom will be glad to hear that perhaps a couple less paparazzi will be following him around in 2008 because of this...this pronouncement by a bunch of drunk catholic bigots in Boston with Fantastic Sam's haricuts.

I on the other hand say FUCK YOU, YOU BOSTON CATHOLICS!!! (there goes my cuss-o-meter)

Miserable bunch of catholic bastards couldn't spot a hot guy (unless he was a minor) if he fell on you while you were saying a novena.

Tom is hot I tell you!

And he loves me. (he just doesn't know it yet)

See Tom and his package? Aren't they amazing?

and he reads too!

1 comment:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

I'm with you on this one.

Tom Brady, I want you inside me!